STL Hockey Hoodie Giveaway Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Promotion may only be entered in or from the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. This Promotion is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States. You are not authorized to participate in the Promotion if you are not located within the 50 United States or the District of Columbia.
1. How to Enter - Instagram or Twitter. During the Promotion Period:
- Log onto your Instagram account and follow the links and instructions to become a follower of Sponsor’s page on Instagram, located at @atn_artwork (“Sponsor’s Instagram Page”);
- Like the Promotion post;
- Comment and tag the biggest STL hockey fans you know!
You must be a follower of @atn_artwork on Instagram and include at least one tag in your post to be eligible to enter this Promotion. You must be an active holder of a non-private Instagram account to be eligible to enter this Promotion (i.e., you must make sure your posts are set to “public” and not “private”). If you do not have an Instagram account, you can create one by visiting www.instagram.com. Instagram accounts are free.
- Log onto your Twitter account and follow the links and instructions to become a follower of Sponsor’s page on Twitter, located at @atnartwork (“Sponsor’s Twitter Page”);
- Like the Promotion post;
- Retweet and tag the biggest STL hockey fans you know!
You must be a follower of @atnartwork on Twitter and you must tag at least one friend on re-tweet to be eligible to enter this Promotion. You must be an active holder of a non-private Twitter account to be eligible to enter this Promotion (i.e., you must make sure your tweets are set to “public” and not “private”). If you do not have a Twitter account, you can create one by visiting www.twitter.com. Twitter accounts are free.
All entry information and posts shall be collectively referred to herein as the “Submissions” or each as a “Submission.” Submissions must comply with the Guidelines and Restrictions defined below.
By providing a Submission, you grant Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, share, distribute, post, repost, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such Submission in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, in perpetuity, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, for any purpose whatsoever, including for advertising, promotional and/or marketing purposes (except where prohibited by law). You further understand and agree that that Sponsor has the right to post your Submission in accordance with these Official Rules in any media even if you have not been declared a winner in this Promotion and, if Sponsor posts your Submission in any media, it does not mean that you have been selected as a winner in this Promotion.
Limit: One (1) Submission per person throughout the entire Promotion Period. You can tag as many friends as you want, but only the first one (1) Submission will be entered into this Promotion. If you choose to enter using your mobile device, standard data fees may apply. You should consult your wireless service provider's pricing plan for details. You agree to incur any and all charges demanded by your wireless carrier. You should also check your device's features for capabilities and check the device manual for specific use instructions. You must be an active holder of a non-private Instagram or Twitter account and be a follower of @atn_artwork (Instagram) or @atnartwork (Twitter) to be eligible to enter this Promotion. All terms and conditions of Instagram.com and Twitter.com apply. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Instagram account. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different instagram accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any instagram or twitter account, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register the account will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
All entries become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. By entering the Promotion, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion.
2. Start/End Dates. Promotion begins at 12:00:00 pm (noon) Central Time (“CT”) on October 21, 2022 and ends at 11:59:59 pm CT on October 28, 2022 (“Promotion Period”).
3. Eligibility. Participation open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are 13 or older as of date of entry. Void outside of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of ATN Artwork (“Sponsor”) and its advertising and promotions agencies, manufacturers or distributors of Promotion materials and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees, officers and directors are not eligible to enter. You are not authorized to participate in the Promotion if you are not located within the United States or the District of Columbia. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
4. Submission Guidelines and Content Restrictions. By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees that entrant’s Submission conforms to the Submission Guidelines and Content Restrictions as defined below (collectively, the “Guidelines and Restrictions”) and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may remove any Submission and disqualify an entrant from the Promotion if it believes, in its sole discretion, that the entrant’s Submission fails to conform to the Guidelines and Restrictions.
- The Submission must be primarily in English.
- The Submission must not exceed 280 characters in length. (Twitter Only)
- The Submission must not contain material that violates or infringes any rights of any other party, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or any other intellectual property rights;
- The Submission must not disparage Sponsor or any other person or party;
- The Submission must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
- The Submission must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations of the United States or of any jurisdiction where Submission is created; and
- The Submission must be consistent with the image and values of Sponsor and be consistent with and satisfy the purpose of the Promotion.
- The Submission must not inaccurately tag users or content.
By entering, each entrant warrants and represents the following with respect to entrant’s Submission: (a) entrant is the sole and exclusive owner of the Submission; (b) the Submission will not infringe on any rights of any third parties; and (c) any third parties referenced or depicted in the Submission have given entrant appropriate consent to be referenced or depicted in accordance with these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to request releases from any third parties referenced or depicted in any Submissions at any time. Failure to produce third party releases upon Sponsor’s request may result in disqualification, as determined by Sponsor is its sole and absolute discretion.
Each entrant acknowledges that other entrants may have used ideas and/or concepts in their Submission that may be similar in idea or concept to what is included in entrant’s Submission. Each entrant understands and agrees that he/she shall not have any claim against any other entrant or Sponsor arising out any such similarity or be entitled to any compensation because of any such similarity.
Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Promotion, including, but not limited to, interpretation and application of these Official Rules.
5. Random Drawing/Odds. Winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received on Twitter and Instagram on or about October 31, 2022. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the drawing. Drawing will be conducted by Sponsor. By entering the Promotion, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion.
6. Prize. One (1) winner will receive a STL Hockey Hoodie. Approximate retail value of the prize: $65. Hoodie will be shipped to winner at a valid US residential address only. No substitutions or cash redemptions. In the case of unavailability of any prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes and unspecified expenses are the responsibility of the winner. Limit one (1) prize per person or household.
7. Notification. Potential winner will be notified on or about October 31, 2022 via a reply message to potential winner’s Submission and/or a Instagram/Twitter direct message (Note: In order to receive such direct message, potential winner (a) has to be following @atn_artwork (Instagram) or @atnartwork (Twitter) and (b) may have to have his/her/their Instagram/Twitter Privacy settings “unchecked”). Potential winner will be required to respond to Sponsor within three (3) calendar days in order to claim their prize.
Potential winner may be required to sign and return, where legal, an Affidavit or Declaration of Eligibility, Liability/Publicity Release and/or rights transfer or other confirmatory document (collectively, “Affidavit/Release”) within three (3) calendar days of prize notification. If any potential winner is considered a minor in his/her/their jurisdiction of residence, Affidavit/Release must be signed by his/her/their parent or legal guardian. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to complete the Affidavit/Release and/or respond to Sponsor within the required time period, if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if potential winner rejects his/her/their prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Promotion rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner from all remaining eligible entries (time-permitting). Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
8. Conditions. BY PARTICIPATING, ENTRANTS AND WINNER AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, AND THEIR ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, FRANCHISEES, PARTNERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS (COLLECTIVELY, “RELEASED ENTITIES”), FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, FOR LOSS, HARM, DAMAGE, INJURY, COST OR EXPENSE WHATSOEVER INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY AND/OR DEATH WHICH MAY OCCUR IN CONNECTION WITH, PREPARATION FOR, TRAVEL TO, OR PARTICIPATION IN PROMOTION, OR POSSESSION, ACCEPTANCE, USE, MISUSE, ASSEMBLY AND/OR MISASSEMBLY OF PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PROMOTION-RELATED ACTIVITY AND FOR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, INVASION OF PRIVACY, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT OR ANY OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY-RELATED CAUSE OF ACTION. Any and all federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Participation in Promotion and acceptance of prize constitutes each winner’s permission for Sponsor to use his/her/their name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information, and/or any statements made by each winner regarding the Promotion or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Promotion in any way shall be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible if Promotion cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism.
9. Additional Terms. Any attempted form of entry other than as set forth above is prohibited; no automatic, programmed; robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. Released Entities are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Promotion, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or downloading any materials in this Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Promotion should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Promotion. In such case, Sponsor may select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or web site. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Promotion or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranties. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS PROMOTION AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
11. Disputes; Governing Law. The parties waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules, including, without limitation, the Promotion. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or the Promotion shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in Saint Louis County in the State of Missouri.
THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE INTERPRETATION OF ITS TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF MISSOURI WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. For any matters which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Official Rules and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Official Rules and/or the Promotion, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in or closest to the County of Saint Louis in the State of Missouri. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.
13. Name of Winner. To obtain the name of the winner please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: STL Hockey Hoodie Instagram Giveaway
14. Sponsor. ATN Artwork.
THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, INSTAGRAM OR TWITTER. YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATION TO SPONSOR AND NOT TO INSTAGRAM OR TWITTER.